BECOME AN HPNA RESEARCH SCHOLAR
Reposted from HPNA:
The HPNA Research Scholars Program supports the participation of several of our members in the annual Kathleen Foley Palliative Care Retreat and Research Symposium of the National Palliative Care Research Center (NPCRC), co-sponsored by the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM), American Cancer Society (ACS), and HPNA. Applications are now open for this year's retreat, which is scheduled for October 17-19, 2018 at the Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, CA.
Successful applicants will be:
- nearly finished or have completed formal training (e.g. research fellowship and/or doctoral degree);
- a regular or student HPNA member for at least one calendar year;
- currently conducting research in palliative care;
- have an identified research mentor; and
- have research papers on palliative care or end-of-life issues published or in press, preferably with at least one as first author.
Deadline for applications is March 12th. Registration and detailed program information is available through the link below.